A list of things I would blog about if I wasn't so scared of what people would think
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
Here is a list of things I would blog about if I wasn't so scared of what people think:
4) My relationship to messiness, Dirt & Disorganization
5) My music
6) How much I love my husband
7) The thing I most want to help people with, and the thing I most struggle with myself, which is: being oneself.
8) Confessions of Parental Hypocrisy
9) How proud I am of my music and how much I want to share it with the world
10) Cultural criticism
11) The benefits of marijuana for anxiety, disassociation & insomnia
12) How watching Pump Up the Volume with Christian Slater when I was 17 helped me see my future self
13) Full descriptions of my grandiose ambitions and dreams
14) How my experience of Facebook is anti-creative & anti-social & anti-authenticity
15) I would use a lot more fucking curses
16) I am giving myself full permission to add more to this list as it occurs to me...